An exploration of a client group with complex health and social care needs and long term condition(s) withing the defined geographical community in the UK (Wolverhampton).identify and discuss the health and social care needs of a client group(steps you would take, mechanism you would use in promoting accessing appropriate healthcare and overcome possible barriers to and maintain engagement with this client group; and discuss evidence based and holistic nursing and healthcare intervention(s) to support recovery and to enhance client’s health, wellbeing and coping ability
1. Critically review the barriers to engagement with healthcare, amongst clients with long term, complex health and social care needs and offer solutions to overcome these.
2. Critically examine the needs of people with complex care needs and identify effective interventions that support and enhance their recovery and coping strategies.
3. Critically evaluate the role of the nurse in promoting holistic care to support the health and well- being of patients/clients with multiple and complex health and social care needs
4. Critically examine communication strategies to ensure they are effective in addressing timely escalation of care of patients/ clients with complex health and social care needs
5. Critically assess local community needs in relation to patients/clients with complex health and social care needs and examine strategic plans which seek to enhance their well being
rewrite to different references and sources as it based now in Wolverhampton