Welcome to your new module. We hope you enjoy your studies. This document specifies the
assessment/s for this module. We want you to be successful at the highest possible levels.
You should find the assessment/s to be clear, relevant, accessible, appropriate and
From September 2017 onwards, all assessment briefs have a set structure, so you will
become familiar with the eight main sections in them. This assessment brief tells you:
1. what the module is about overall
2. what the module Learning Outcomes are
3. what assessment/s you must pass, in order to successfully complete the module
4. what you need to do in the assessment/s
5. how your work will be assessed and marked
6. how to present your work for marking
7. where to access the University of Derby Assessment regulations
8. where to get other assessment-related help and support.