What is your Philosophy of Life?
Everybody has a philosophy of life. Identify. Identify some of the foundational beliefs that form your philosophy of life using these questions as a guide. Express your ideas as completely and clearly as you can. Think deeply and beyond superficialities and refuse to be satisfied with the first idea that you have.
Some of the questions you can address:
– What do you most value in life? Why?’
– What moral beliefs influence your choices and your behavior toward others? How do you determine the “right” thing to do?
– What role do religious beliefs play in your life? Do you believe in “God”? Why or why not? Is there an afterlife? If so, what is the path to it?
– What gives your life meaning? What is the purpose of your life? What do you hope to achieve in your life?
– Do you believe that your choices are free? Do you hold yourself responsible for your choices?
– Are all people entitled to basic human rights? Why? What is justice?
– What are other important beliefs in your life?
Submit in APA 7th format, essay format, at least 2 pages.