Evaluate a Persuasive Speech “adam foss a prosecutor’s vision “
Write a multiparagraph essay by writing a response to “Adam Foss a prosecutor’s vision ” speech. In the essay you will respod to the following questions.
1. We’re you positively or negatively affected by his his speech? Why?
2. What thoughts or emotions did you experience as you watched the speech?
3. Do you think the audience responded positively or negatively?
4.What did you find most convincing
and least convincing about the speech?
5. How effective do you think his speech was?
6. Did the speaker achieve his purpose? Why or Why not?
7. Was the speaker’s argument clear?
8. Did his key points and reasons support his argument?
9. Did he support his argument with evidence?
10. Did his facts and show that he is well informed a out the issue?
11. Did the speaker include a call to action?
12. Did he use an appropriate tone?
13. Did he use ethos to show that he was informed about the topic?
14. Did he use pathos to show emotion and connect with the audience?
15. Did he use logos to show to show that his speech was logical?
16. Could the speaker have made his speech more effective? Why or why not make?