Please follow the instruction below. Use the Three articles provide in the material. Also, look for two more articles from the New York Time
Write a 4 page paper about your topic.
• For a final paper this is pretty short. But I’d like it to be well-polished and to the point. Now that we’re at the final, formatting is important to me.
• Your paper should begin with a paragraph introducing your topic.
• Your second paragraph should describe two other articles about your topic
• Your third paragraph should connect your topic with broad social issues like race and social class/capitalism
• If you were conducting a new study on your topic, what new information would you add and how might you go about conducting a study? [This is the meat of your paper]
• Finally, attach the Bibliography that includes five sources. Remember: three of the sources must be academic journal articles.